Saturday, August 9, 2008

I have a new job!!

Well, sort of :)  I am so excited to be a part of the new Scrap Etc. design team!! We met this morning at the NEW store and got our supplies for the next month. I can't wait to get started!

Check out the Scrap Etc website to meet all of the great ladies that hang out at the store. There's a crop on Aug 22 & 23 - can I wait that long? Nope - the scrapbooking stuff is coming out NOW!!

Oh! And be sure to sign up for this tonight at midnight...
Click here!! Wrapper's Delight

This event is going to be SO great - complete with all my favorite designers (including Jessica Sprague!!)  It's already on my calendar!!

I hope you are having a great Saturday - we've been busy and it looks like we will be for the rest of the weekend too! Enjoy...

No comments: